Thursday, September 12, 2013

Currently...

















I absolutely love to write and share our lives on this blog but I've been struggling lately with time.
I'm trying to find time to sit down and write and there just hasn't been any.
We have been schooling now for a month and it takes a good 3 hours at times for us to get done.
So between homeschooling and everything else that has to be done, blogging has definitely been on the back burner and that's OK. 
So if I'm a little absent from time to time that's why. Life happens. 
I have a book to finish for a review (you can read about that here). Which is taking up some time as well.
If you're a mom of littles you know how hard it is to find time to read. 

Anyway, I wanted to share some pictures from a little craft the kids and I did with toilet paper rolls. :)

Happy Thursday and have a great weekend! 

No comments: