Monday, September 9, 2013

Women Living Well Launch Team



A little over a week ago, I was accepted to be part of a book launch team!
Courtney Joseph from Women Living Well will be releasing her first book, October 1, 2013, titled Women Living Well.  I was given an advanced copy of the book to review and share with you all! 

If you have never heard of Courtney's blog, I would highly suggest that you take time to visit her blog. I promise you will be inspired to Walk With the King! 

I wanted to share with you the full length video trailer for the book. 
And also be sure to check out her blog, Women Living Well for some freebies to those of you who pre-order her book!

Can't wait to share more with you! 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

excited to read your review!!

xoxo.

Jenny said...

It probably won't be until Oct 1st-ish before I get to write it. That's when the book will be released and Im still trying to find time to finish reading it! ;)