Monday, May 4, 2015

Taking Stock

Making: my grocery list for the week
Cooking: I'm cooking fresh grilled burritos for dinner. (Recipe found under recipe tab)
Drinking: lots of water. Trying to drink at least 54oz a day. 
Reading: Educating the Wholehearted Child... Again. :)
Wanting: to go to the beach. Which is very unusual, because I'm not typically a beach person. 
Looking: I'm looking forward to the weekend. It's Mother's Day! 
Playing: I've been playing Dave Ramsey podcasts on my phone for encouragement. ;) 
Wasting: not sure what Im wasting, I'm sure there is something! 
Wishing: for some string lights for our back patio. 
Enjoying: the weather and have been trying to soak up as much before the summer heat comes. 
Waiting: for the school year to be over. We have 3 weeks left! 
Liking: to exercise. Got back in the groove of things. Ha! 
Wondering: What the fall school year will be like since I'll be officially homeschooling Kade. 
Loving: my family more than ever. 
Hoping: to get caught up on laundry (should be tackling the mountain of clothes as I type)
Marveling: at how God has been working in our family lately. 
Needing: a few dresses! 
Smelling: the sweetness from my coffee. 
Wearing: Athletic shorts and t-shirt. Always. 
Noticing: how much my kids have grown lately. Not just size but their personality. 
Knowing: that God is in control always. That has been big for me. Helps me to not stress over what I cannot control. 
Thinking: about getting another vehicle. Mine has seen better days, but I'm still greatful it gets me places. 
Bookmarking: the hope*olagie podcast on iTunes. Check them out! 
Opening: my eyes to see the beauty that surrounds me. #onethousandgifts
Feeling: incredibly blessed to be able to stay at home and educate my children. I've been feeling the pull to put them in school and go to work but I'm finding peace that I am exactly where God wants me to be right now. 

No comments: