Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I've got some BIG news!

 
 
I'm nervous, scared, and excited...
I opened my very own Etsy shop!! (cue the confetti now please)
 
I hate putting myself out there and I feel so out of my comfort zone doing this but I think sometimes you have to do something you're afraid to do.
 
I love this quote by Erma Bombeck. I remember memorizing it in high school for a class.
  She says, "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'"
And this is so true for me.
 
I have wanted to find something that I love to do that won't take away from my family time. Something I can do when the kids are napping and asleep. Something that could possible bring in a little extra income. And I hope and pray that this is it.:)

 Here's some pictures of my jewelry listed in my shop.
 
Would love your feedback! :)
 
 

You can click on "My Shop" at the top of my blog for a direct link to my etsy shop :)
 


No comments: