Friday, June 21, 2013

InstaFriday


Linking up my weekly cell phone pics at Life Rearranged for InstaFriday!
 
 
Kade and I got to spend the week together since Aubrey was at her Mimi's house. :)
 
 
I taught Aubrey how to play UNO. It's our new favorite.
 
Someone that Trey works with from time to time has a small plane
that he flies over our house once a week or so.
Kids love this. This day he flew really low! (kinda hard to tell in the picture)
 
 
What can I say, shin splints! :(
I've been running every other evening. I'm not going to say
that it is my favorite time of day, but it is when I can unwind and
let everything go.
 
Bread & Wine, my next read. I'm currently reading Anything by Jennie Allen.
 
 
 
The most beautiful sunset I have ever seen.
This was on one of my evening runs. I felt as though God had painted the sky that night just for me. It was breath taking.
The picture doesn't do it justice.
 
Kade and his monster truck. He's all boy!
 
 
Hope you have a blessed weekend!
 
 
 
 

No comments: