Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Girl


 
 
 




 
 
 
To my blue eyed girl.
 
You are the apple of  your mamas eye.
 You bring so much happiness and so many laughs to this family.
 You make me laugh and you make me cry. 
 
When you are grown, I want to look back and remember all the times you crawled into my lap
and asked me to read you your Fancy Nancy books.
I want to remember how you would help and comfort your brother when he would fall down or when he was sick.
And how you wouldn't go to bed until Mommy and Daddy both had tucked you in and said
prayers with you. 
 
Your little French braids.  Your torn blanket that you keep by your side always.
And you still at the age of 5 sucking your little thumb. Warms my heart.
 
I love watching you grow. Listening to you tell jokes. You are CRAZY!
You love horses and unicorns.
You want to grow up to be a cowgirl!
 
You have a notebook that you carry around and draw what you see that is beautiful in your eyes.
How I have to cook mac n' cheese at every meal just for you. You are a very picky eater.
 
 
You love me unconditionally. 
 
I am so thankful that God gave you to me. To love you, teach you, protect you,
and watch you grow.
 
Thank you for being you.
Aubrey Maureen.
 
 
 
 
 #280 safe travels
 #281 family
 #282 howling of the wind
 #283 making forts
 #284 kids splashing in the bath
 #285 works of art on the fridge
 #286 new adventures
 #287 children's books
 #288 movie night
#289 growing baby boy
 #290 how Aubrey sneezes every time she walks into the sunshine
#291 blue skies
#292 over hearing Aubrey reading to Kade
#293 warm biscuits
#294 my grandmothers desk

Linking up here:



The Wiegands

No comments: