Friday, March 8, 2013

InstaFriday Y'all! :)

Everybody by Ingrid Michaelson on Grooveshark


If you have been following my blog the last few weeks you know by now that every Friday
I link up my weekly Instagram pics over at Life Rearranged for her InstaFriday linkup!
If you want to feel free to follow me on Instagram my user name is jbm05  :)





 


We stayed on the couch most of the weekend.
It involved lots of Kleenex and movies. :)
Everyone is better now, thank goodness.

(Trey, I'm pretty sure you're in the wrong for your clothing attire. LSU pants and a Razorback sweatshirt? Come on, really?!)  I still love you xoxo





 
 
 

 
 
Silly straws. A family favorite. Not to mention that is the only way I can get Kade to drink water.
:)



 
 
 
I took the kids to the dollar store this week to get a little something and someone accidentally  
got peanut M&Ms and not regular milk chocolate...
Bummer. I was forced to eat the whole bag. ;)
 
 
 
 
If she's not a beauty I don't know what is.
She was finally feeling better and wanted to go outside to pick these lovely flowers...
Aubrey said she felt like a beautiful princess.
And she was right. She is just that. A beautiful princess.
 
 
We are going to have an exciting weekend.
Aubrey is having her cousin come stay the night tomorrow,
and Treys sister and her family are coming to stay the day with us on Saturday.
Please don't be jealous but we will be boiling crawfish!! AHH, I can already smell all the seasonings.
I'll be sure to take pics!
 
 
What are your plans this weekend?
 

 
 
Are you counting 1000 gifts with me in 2013?  
Click here  for more info.
 
#265  a little shadow following my every step
#266  music that ministers
#267  smiling faces
#268  scattered legos
#269  birds singing in the morning
#270  thunderstorms
#271  broken crayons
#272  clean sheets
#273  the tickle monster :)
#274  drawings of butterflies by aubrey
#275  silly straws
#276  power of prayer
#277 sink filled with dishes and soap bubbles
#278 dirt on the floors from the kids playing outside
#279  food in the pantry 

No comments: