Friday, March 1, 2013

A week in pics

When I'm With You by JJ Heller on Grooveshark

 
 

He is just a mess.



 
Aubrey is officially a reader!
She went and picked this book out on her own
and sat on the couch and read the whole book! 28 pages!! 
She was so proud of herself!
{I may or may not have cried a few tears of happiness}
 
 
 
 
They were devoured.
 
 
 So...we signed Aubrey up for t-ball.  She has been practicing every.single.day.
 
 
 
 
Squash and tomatoes in the making.
They are about 3 times as big now than in this picture!
The kids like to check them every morning to see if they've grown any, and sure enough they do! ;)
 
 
 
The Pioneer Woman's fried chicken tacos. 
Noticing a pattern here?
Yea I'd say we have a slight obsession with The Pioneer Woman's cooking! :)
 
 
 
My kids love to draw! What can I say its in their blood! ;)
 
 
 
While Kade napped Aubrey and I painted.
I worked on making 2 bow holders for my sister in law, Emily, and Aubrey painted an
egg carton.  I got the idea here. She thought it was "super neat!"
It took her lots of time painting this, which was good, because it took a lot
of time to put the bow holders together too.
 
 
 
Her work of art :)
 
 
 
And I am on my 3rd cup this morning. 
Sick babies and a sick daddy, makes for one tired mama.
Hope this nasty cold clears out of this house sooner rather than later.
 
 
Have a great weekend,
Jenny
 
 
Linking up over at Life Rearranged
 
 
 
#247: footed jammies
 
#248: finger prints on just cleaned windows
 
#249: Lego's stacked high
 
#250: warm baby blankets
 
#251: surprise donut run :)
 
#252: sweet neighbors
 
#253: seeds sprouting
 
#254: piles and piles of clean laundry
 
#255: {very} early morning cartoons with Kade
 
#256: dew drops on grass
 

 
 



No comments: