Tuesday, September 15, 2015

New School Year



We started school last week so I thought I'd share our first day of school pictures. 

I think this year is going to be great! Kade is so excited to start school. He feels like a big boy. I'm still trying to find balance on how to teach both. I know it will come with time though. 





Our 2015-2016 Mission Statement:

In our homeschool we believe that learning is a lifelong adventure. We believe in facing each day with minds open to knowledge and hearts open to love. We believe in the freedom to explore, to ask, to imagine, and to create. We believe success means doing our best and feeling proud of our efforts. 

Quote of the year:

"You are responsible for the choices you make. Therefore, be careful to think before you act."



No comments: