Thursday, July 3, 2014

Summer Time


We have had such a busy summer so far. 
The heat hasn't been too bad until the last week and now its MISERABLE!
The kiddos have been swimming pretty much all day everyday.
I've been reading The Nesting Place by Myquillyn Smith. Really recommend it!
The kids and I have been going to the library once a week for projects and stories. Today we made homemade ice cream. SO good!
Aubrey got her very own library card.. :)
I've been rearranging the house. My husband loves this (not really ;) ). He probably has to take a deep breath every time he walks in from work to see what I've done to the house. 
Kade man is sleeping in a big boy bed. He's done great with that transition. 
And I'm still crocheting like nobodies business! haha!

But really it has been a nice summer so far. 

How has your summer been? 














No comments: