Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Currently

 
Listening to: the rain, the washing machine, and the kids acting like monkeys ;)
Planning: what to do with the rest of our day since we are suppose to get lots of rain. So far, lots of cartoons and
racing Kade's cars, and coloring.
 
Wishing for: nothing really, my heart is full.
Thinking about: How blessed I am to have a wonderful husband. How much my kids are growing lately.
They're growing before my very eyes.
 
Craving: Carbs, carbs, and more carbs. Mashed potatoes specifically!
 I snuck a half of a pop tart yesterday and I
can't seem to stop wanting more. :(
Looking forward to: the weekend. we have the crawfish festival this weekend and it
will be all of our first time going!
 
Working on: laundry and my Luke bible study.
and prepping for the next few days dinners.
Reading: My current bible study on Luke, and Desperate by Sarah Mae and Sally Clarkson
 
Feeling: very loved by my family.
Making me happy: Kade's vocabulary constantly expanding. Aubrey reading independently.
Watching movies late at night with Trey. And afternoon naps :)
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Will you take the Joy Dare with me? Here is May's Dare.
 
 
 
 

 
#387 reality
#388 a faithful family
#389 refreshed
#390 Aubrey's innocence
#391 finishing 2 of our Kindergarten workbooks
#392 my kids growing like weeds
#393 stacks and stacks of the kids artwork on the counter
#394 trying slowing down time, because the little things matter
#395 unexpected gifts
#396 finding earth worms
#397 tonka trucks buried in the dirt
#398 my dad, my angel
#399 colored paper plates with "I love mom" written on them
#400 open fields with tractors plowing away
#401 the pounding of the washing machine
#402 beautiful pictures
#403 silly faces
 

 

No comments: