Sunday, January 13, 2013

Interview with Moe

I thought it would be fun to interview Aubrey at the beginning of every year and see how her answers change over the years.
 
Here is the interview we did on January 2, 2013.
 
I asked the questions and wrote down her exact response! :)
 
 
1. What is your name?    Aubrey
 
2. How old are you?    5
 
3. What is your moms name?  Jenny
 
4. What does your mommy do during the day?   She changed Kades diaper and washes clothes. And what else do you do? (apparently I don't do anything! lol)
 
5. What is your dads name?  Trey
 
6. What does your dad do during the day?  Uh, works and watches baseball.
 
7. What is your favorite color? Pink and purple
 
8. What is your favorite thing to eat and what don't you like to eat?  Macaroni! And I don't like broccoli, carrots, diet coke, dr. pepper, and all those spicy drinks. (she means carbonated drinks)
 
9. Who are your friends?  Laurel, Ava, Rebekah, BB, Kade, Baby Emmie, Madi, Ava Claire, and the new baby Grant.
 
10. What is your favorite song?  "Our God is an Awesome God
 
11. What is your brothers name?  Kade Joseph
 
12. Whats your favorite place to go?  Laurel and Ava's house
 
13. What is your favorite thing to do?  Go outside to play, pick flowers, climb trees, and ride down the hill.
 
14. What do you like about mommy, daddy, and your brother?  I like when mommy loves me and hugs me and doesn't take my toons away.  I like when daddy stays home and watches toons with me and Kade. I like when Kade tries to chase me and tickle me.
 
15. What do you want to be when you grown up?  A cowgirl! And have horses, cows, roosters, chickens, ducklings, pigs, and lots of baby chicks!
 
16. What is your favorite book?  Unicorn Wings
 
17. What to you like to do with your brother?  Chase him!
 
 
 
     

No comments: