Friday, December 28, 2012

something new

Ive been wanting to start a blog for quite some time now, just never knew when the right time was. Today I read this post by Danielle and I decided it was now or never.

Danielle says in her post, "one person could read it, or one million people could read it. The important thing is that you tell your story....the important thing is you wrote it all down so your kids can read it one day."

I don't plan on this being a huge blog or anything, just bits and pieces of our everyday shared with our family and friends.

So, why Moe and Manny?
Moe is my 5 year old daughters nickname. And Manny is my almost 2 year boys nickname.
Thought the blog title was appropriate since this will be my family blog. :)
 
 
 
I hope to post weekly on what we've been doing or creating.
 
We will be moving in the next couple of weeks, so I plan to update on that and officially get this blog rollin'!


 


No comments: